Great news for DriveDx users! DriveDx v1.4.0 Final Release is now available for download.What’s new:
- added support of Yosemite (OS X 10.10) dark UI mode,
- more “flat” UI under Yosemite (OS X 10.10),
- fixed crash (or app hang up) on some Macs on Yosemite (OS X 10.10),
- fixed email report settings bug when DriveDx treated some complex but valid email address as not valid,
- introduced new Small Business Site and Enterprise Site Licenses. If you need a lot of licenses at a good price – contact us,
- improved diagnostic algorithms and heuristics,
- user now can manually turn off automatic “health rating” monitoring of any S.M.A.R.T. attribute (health indicator), this will also excludes this S.M.A.R.T. attribute from drive’s overall health/performance/lifetime rating evaluation. Just click on health indicator’s “progress bar” for settings,
- user now can manually turn off S.M.A.R.T. attribute (health indicator) current raw value alert,
- more “aggressive”/strict diagnostic config for SSD flash write/erase errors and bad blocks,
- added support of recent SSDs and HDDs (TBD),
- many cosmetics tweaks and fixes.
Full change log (release notes) is here.