External drives support on macOS 11 Big Sur – How-To
External drives support on recent Macs with T2 chip – How-To
Feel free to:
- provide feedback,
- ask questions,
- share your ideas,
- make feature requests,
- report bugs.
- If the answer to your question is in our Online FAQ – your request will have the lowest priority or may even be left unanswered (depending on the current load of customer support).
- Please do not confuse DriveDx support questions with free online consultation on the diagnosis of your hardware equipment or how modern drives and computers generally work. We are not a repair shop.
If you are submitting bug, please fill in the following information:
- Application Version Number: x.x.x
- Operating System: (example) Mac OS X 10.6.8
- Mac model: (example) Mac mini 2018
- HDD/SSD model